Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am so very thankful for our friends, We only have a few but they are wonderful! Both of them are married but do not have kids of their own yet, I can not wait for them to have some, but this partially why i am so thankful. They love and adore my kids like they were their own and the girls feel the same about them. Stephanie and I have been thru so much stuff since 6Th grade but we have stayed so close. and Malorie and i were friends first in 4Th and 5Th grade but kinda lost touch until a few years ago. Now i don't know what i would do without them!







I hate them they always take cut pictures together!








Stephanie teaching Julia how to jump rope.



aww i love this picture.




So it was time for the girls to play ping pong but Kayla was hungry so Chase (Stephanie's husband) held the baby food jar for Brandon so he could feed her. How sweet Chase. You cant get a better friend than that!


1 comment:

  1. Aww I love you guys! Julia and Kayla are 2 of the cutest kids I've ever seen...and no I'm not just saying that to make you feel better :) We're SO lucky to have friends like you guys!

    Love, Mal

    ReplyDelete