Friday, July 3, 2009

Im so behind!

I'm going to finally post father's Day and Brandon's birthday weekend. I am so behind then i have 4Th of July still to do. Even though i have had a whole week off i just don't find time to sit here and blog! Anyway that was also Brandon's sisters wedding shower weekend so the first few pictures are from that. (sorry Mel since i was writing i didn't get any pics of you) or anyone besides Julia i guess. haha. We had our friends over for Brandon's birthday that night, then went to Olive Garden for Father's Day. It was alot of fun!

I LOVE this picture she has a chocolate goatee!


This is Great Grandma Barb and Julia at the shower

It was also our friend Dustin's Birthday too so i made them a cheesecake (don't worry it was no bake) i didn't cook or anything. I made them blow out candles and they were thrilled let me tell you.
OK so we borrowed American Idol for the WII from my sister and Brandon tried SO hard to beat me and his sister, but he couldn't and he was getting really really mad. HEHE!


Boo Boo and her papa Danny. She loves him! As you can tell Julia is acting like she is sleeping and Danny probably wishes he was. He is a busy man.

The soon to be married couple at Olive Garden.
Of course Julia didn't want to sit in her own chair. Spoiled stinker.

aw I'm so sad about this. Isn't she so cute sitting up like a big girl :(
She loves it. Shes nosey like her mommy and sissy! ;)

Julia and her cousins played at my brothers while we had a garage sale, she LOVES the sand box!

Who needs toys when you have a laundry basket, they played in here forever!
" HELP! i cant get out"

She likes to sing no more monkeys jumping on the bed when she jumps and it is so cute!
I think i will post 4Th of July today too, I'm on a roll!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment