Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

Yeah I'm still here! I thought Halloween might be a good time to start blogging again. We had a great one! Its a tradition that we (my bro's and sister and their family) go to my moms for chili and trick or treat in her neighborhood. All the cousins get together for some candy! Then we went to trick or treat at Brandon's mom and dads. (i think they thought it was Christmas or something). They got pj's sippy cups, socks, candy and play doh. Anyway i waited until the last minute to get Kayla's costume because i thought that Julia's ladybug outfit was going to fit her and it didn't. I had the hardest time finding anything! so my last resort was the second hand store and guess what? There i found this flower bib thing for $1.50! I was SO excited. it was perfect for her since she wasn't really trick or treating! Julia told me like 2 months ago she wanted to be a cat, she never changed her mind even after looking at all the other costumes. Se was the cutest cat EVER! She really enjoyed it this year (exp with Addie).
Kayla's 1st Birthday is next week so ill post pics then!




She thinks she's going to eat that candy she has in her hand.

This was the best pic i could get of the two of them.
The last thing they wanted to do was take pictures.
Now this is the cutest cat and mouse I've ever seen!


Cousins (Zach was Toad from Mario bros.)


here kitty kitty kitty

i just thought this was funny!
(at old navy)
Hope everyone had a good Halloween!
Holly




1 comment:

  1. I like the pic of Julia with the dog! They both looked cute!

    ReplyDelete