Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

We are all moved in! and we have alot of work to do but Brandon and his dad have been working so very hard to get alot done! It will def be a long process and it makes it hard with two little ones running around, but all we have is time and it will get done eventually. I don't really have anything to post as far as pictures right now. I'm to busy to get the camera out. LOL. The girls at work are giving me a hard time about not posting, but we are SO busy its not funny! Anyway we LOVE the house it is awesome and Julia is sleeping in a twin bed. That was harder for me than her i think. She did great and loves sleeping in it! It is late and i am tired so this is all I'm posting for now. I will try and get some pics this weekend of the girls and post them later! (PDW girls are you happy) :)!!! Sorry so boring!

Holly

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I thought you needed a comment here. I don't know who that Danny guy is in the pictures down below be he looks like a major stud and it's so sweet of him to do all that work for you.

    ReplyDelete